Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., (AJJ) an association management company is actively seeking a qualified nurse to join our Education Department assigned to the role of Manager of Education Services to assist in developing, administering, and implementing educational programs for one of our nursing association clients.
- Serves as accredited provider program director with primary responsibility for writing the reaccreditation self-study per the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC-COA) criteria.
- Collaborates with the team regarding the education plan
- Completes the annual NARS report required for accreditation.
- Submits yearly education budget request for approval.
- Works closely with committees and volunteers and AJJ staff to develop educational programming for conferences, webinars, podcasts, online learning programs, and other programs and projects.
- Facilitates communication between the Board Liaison and the Chairpersons of the Conferences and Leadership Committees.
- Works in collaboration with the Director of Education Services to ensure continuity in services.
- Master’s degree required. Either baccalaureate or master’s degree must be nursing.
- At least five years clinical experience.
- In addition, three to five years in management and/or education/professional development roles.
- Experience with the ANCC-COA NCPD accreditation criteria.
- Awareness of trends in nursing, professional development, and health care.
- Demonstrated ability to guide volunteer professional development through mentoring and experiential learning.
- Experience in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating NCPD activities.
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines and follow projects through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and ability to communicate with a wide range of people within the larger AJJ, Inc. corporate team adhering to the company hierarchy and outside the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills, including composition, spelling, grammar, and proofreading, attention to detail, and telephone/video conference call skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products and the ability to learn specialized database systems, scheduling and survey programs, as well as new systems and processes.
- Ability to travel to meetings approximately 20% of the time.