As an accomplished producer of countless award-winning publications and more than 50 years of publishing expertise, Jannetti Publications, Inc. (JPI), Anthony J. Jannetti’s publishing division, has the knowledge and expertise to position your publication to the forefront of its industry. From copy editing to copyrighting, distribution, and everything in between, our clients remain at ease while their publication process is managed seamlessly.
Whether you need a virtual publication, podcast, journal, newsletter, core curriculum, meeting brochures and programs, books, or promotional materials, JPI will equip you with vital services for success including:
- Copy editing, proofing, managing the peer-review process.
- Designing, layout, and printing your publication.
- Corresponding with editors, editorial board members, manuscript review panel members, and authors.
- Developing and maintaining production schedules.
- Soliciting and corresponding with authors.
- Developing marketing and subscription promotions.
- Copyrighting publications.
- Recording, editing, rendering, and streaming audio content for podcasts.
- Creating virtual and physical renders of your product.
Known for top-notch content, the JPI team works closely with in-house creative design, advertising, and fulfillment departments to fit together the many pieces of the publication puzzle in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Our virtual publications adapt to all electronic devices, giving publication consumers the best experience possible.
JPI has been recognized with numerous awards for exceptional service, including but not limited to several APEX Awards for Publication Excellence, Communication Gold Circle Awards, Society of National Association Publishers (SNAP) Gold Awards, and Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing/NOLF Awards for Exceptional Effort in Bringing Geriatric Nursing Best Practices to Specialty Nurses.
As a leader in specialty nursing journals, JPI publishes its own renown and successful publications including MEDSURG Nursing, Nursing Economic$, and Pediatric Nursing, in addition to the many publications of its association partners.
Looking to develop or improve a publication?
Request a quote or Contact Us for more information!