Anthony J. Jannetti Inc. is looking for a passionate and results-oriented sales professional. Someone who thrives on building impactful relationships and creating marketing strategies with advertisers and companies. As an Advertising and Exhibit Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling advertising, exhibits and digital marketing solutions to companies across the country for our Non-Profit healthcare associations.
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective advertisers and corporate partners, in collaboration with staff.
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Meet annual sales goals.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the number of annual advertisers and exhibitors.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Actively engage with clients using technology and other related tools.
- Identify new and creative activities to be featured, expanding the range of association's offerings.
- Generate new and innovate streams of revenue through effective networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Meet and exceed established advertising and sponsorship sales goals.
- Manage client information using AJJ's customer management ecosystem via ACT.
- Stay current on your market and dynamic industry trends.
- Produce regular reports using data analytics on key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborate with association staff to coordinate and execute the exhibit hall, including the exhibit and meeting sponsorships.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related field preferred.
- Five years of relevant and progressive work experience in advertising sales and/or exhibit sales.
- Strong business development, sales and relationship focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect through close of sale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and ability to communicate with a wide range of people within the larger AJJ, Inc. corporate team adhering to the company hierarchy and outside the organization.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing. Commitment to continuous quality improvement, ongoing professional development, and a resilience for a dynamic changing work environment.
- Strong ability to relate to and successfully service customers.
- Capacity and willingness to take on multiple and differing responsibilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Sound judgement in communicating information in a neutral, non-partisan manner.