Janet Betts, Chapter Services Manager for the American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA), was named AJJ's 2010 Employee of the Year. Janet received her award during the company's annual Christmas party in December.
Janet has been described by peers as someone who is creative and a valuable contributor to her team. She consistently maintains a high level of sound judgment, and is admired and respected by our clients and her AJJ peers.
In her role as ANNA Chapter Services Manager, Janet wears many hats. She has been instrumental in developing content for ANNA's leadership program and support materials for Nephrology Nurses Week, as well as a system to rate ANNA chapters for effectiveness. She also provides leadership and support for ANNA chapter education programs, which have earned ANNA more than $1,000,000.
As the "face of AJJ" to the membership of ANNA, Janet can be counted on to do the right thing and manage each situation with professionalism and kindness. We are pleased to recognize Janet as our 2010 Employee of the Year.
The AJJ Employee of the Year Award is presented annually to an employee who has demonstrated outstanding performance throughout the year. The Employee of the Year is nominated by his or her co-workers as one who stands out for his or her productivity, sound judgment, consistent and efficient job performance, positive attitude, and loyalty to peers and to AJJ.
2010 Employee of the Year Nominees
Congratulations to all of our 2010 nominees for Employee of the Year!
- Linda Alexander, Public Relations and Association Marketing Manager
- Conni Bernosky, Internet Services Coordinator
- Janet Betts, ANNA Chapter Services Manager
- Katie Brownlow, Managing Editor
- Kathi Hacker, ANNA Fulfillment Coordinator
- Bea Hagy, Bookkeeper
- Jamie Kalitz, Editorial Coordinator
- Rebekah Lazar, Internet Services Manager
- Kristina Moran, Education Services Coordinator
- Marty Reichart, Mailroom Manager
- News Item