Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., (AJJ) an association management company is actively seeking a Director of Education Services to provide overall administration of AJJ education activities for a variety of professional nursing organization clients.
The position requires a minimum of 37.5 hours per week with some evening and weekend hours, primarily at the AJJ office located in Pitman NJ.
- Serves as accredited provider program director with primary responsibility for writing the reaccreditation self-study per the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC-COA) criteria.
- Completes the annual NARS report required for accreditation.
- Works closely with client committees and volunteers and AJJ staff to develop educational programming for annual conferences, webinars, podcasts, online learning programs, and other programs and projects.
- Works collaboratively with association Executive Directors, Boards of Directors, Liaisons in the development and implementation of education plans for assigned associations in accordance with the related strategic plans and contracts.
- Works collaboratively with other Education Directors, Nurse Planners and Education Coordinators to ensure consistency in processes.
- Master’s degree required. Either baccalaureate or master’s degree must be nursing.
- Certification in nursing professional development preferred.
- Three to five years in management and/or education/professional development role.
- Experience with the ANCC-COA NCPD accreditation criteria.
- Awareness of trends in nursing, professional development, and health care.
- Ability to assess and survey learning needs of target audience.
- Demonstrated ability to guide volunteer professional development through mentoring and experiential learning.
- Experience in planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating NCPD activities.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and knowledge-based decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with ability to lead, and motivate others.
- Excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines and follow projects through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and ability to communicate with a wide range of people within the larger AJJ, Inc. corporate team adhering to the company hierarchy and outside the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills, including composition, spelling, grammar, and proofreading, attention to detail, and telephone/video conference call skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and virtual call skills.
- Ability to travel to meetings, approximately 20% of annual work hours.
- Participate in calls that may occur outside normal business hours.