The Education Services Department believes that learning is a life-long commitment and assists our associations in providing quality professional development activities to their members and colleagues. By supporting education activities that extend beyond the classroom to the point of care, the department creates a culture of learning in which members are encouraged to grow professionally.
Education session at the American Nephrology Nurses'
Association Annual Symposium.
The department assists in designing a variety of learning opportunities that meet each association’s budget requirements and membership needs. They:
- Direct the needs assessment and gap analysis process
- Collaborate with Program Planning Committees and Boards of Directors to plan education activities
- Implement education activities
- Evaluate all education activities and processes
- Assure continuing nursing education activities provide contact hours that meet certification and re-licensure criteria
- Oversee the continuing nursing education process for association journals, newsletters, and other enduring CNE activities
- Provide on-site management of live education programs
Education activities include:
- Conferences, summits, and symposia
- Continuing education activities
- Online continuing education activities
- Journal articles
- Newsletter articles
- Certification review course options
Accredited Continuing Education
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 5387.
Our priority is maintaining compliance with ANCC criteria for all CNE activities provided by AJJ and co-provided by AJJ with educational partners.
Meet Our Team:
- Rosemarie Marmion, MSN, RN-BC, NE-BC, Director of Education Services for AJJ
- Kristina Moran, Education Coordinator
- Dianna Metzler, Education Coordinator