The GAPNA Newsletter. [enlarge]
Fusing creativity and technology, AJJ's award-winning graphic artists give a fresh look to our clients' publications and promotions. From animated presentations to print advertising campaigns, the creative design and production team produces attention-getting materials that engage readers and promote an association’s brand identity.
The department regularly produces:
- Conference brochures and programs
- Textbooks, core curriculum, and other books
- Brochures, advertisements, posters, and other targeted membership promotions
- Other special projects as needed
Our designers oversee a project’s entire production, from start to finish. They:
- Collaborate with association staff and volunteers
- Develop, design, and format text
- Make all design and text changes
- Obtain printing, mailing, and other cost quotes
- Oversee printing and production of final product with outside vendors
All projects are designed to ensure consistency with the client brand identity.
Our team has strong relationships with several printing vendors, which ensures all project deadlines are met in a timely and cost-efficient manner. The department also collaborates with the Publications Department and the Public Relations and Association Marketing Department in creating and completing projects.
Software programs and hardware are regularly updated to ensure all equipment is state of the art.
Meet Our Team
- Jack M. Bryant, Director, Creative Design and Production
- Bob Taylor, Creative Designer
- Darin Peters, Creative Designer/Production Specialist