The Conference Management Department plans and coordinates every aspect of successful conferences and meetings. The conference team brings more than 75 years of experience, collectively, in food and beverage, hotel operations, and conference planning.
Session at an Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses Convention.
Our high volume of business and long-standing relationships in the industry give us the ability to negotiate the best possible hotel and convention rates. The alliances we have established with vendors and hotels ensure that we obtain the best they have to offer.
Our conference management department will also:
- Research conference and meeting sites.
- Negotiate all event-related contracts (audio visual, entertainment, etc).
- Plan budgets.
- Provide complete on-site conference management.
- Arrange adequate facilities and housing for guests, registrants, exhibitors, and staff.
- Reserve appropriate space for meetings, exhibits, and social gatherings, as well as off-site venues.
- Provide information regarding the city, transportation, hotel, sights, and dining for members and staff.
- Make VIP, exhibitor, and speaker arrangements.
Meet Our Team
- Michael Brennan, CMP, IOM, VP of Meetings
- Jeri Hendrie, CMP, Conference Manager
- Michelle Watson, Conference Coordinator
- Elizabeth Meehan Conference Manager
- Jordyn Agresta Conference Coordinator