By Barbara Bielan, BSN, RN, NPC
What's Your Assessment?, the most popular and well-read column in Dermatology Nursing, has been compiled into this 'Best Of' reference guide.
Each What's Your Assessment? case includes history, description of skin lesions, differential diagnoses, nursing measures, and patient education. The 130-page book is indexed for easy reference.
What's Your Assessment? features:
- More than 60 real-life case studies
- Four-color photos with each case
- A variety of common and complex diagnoses
- Patient education information
- An easy, hand-held format for quick reference
- A complete index of correct and differential diagnoses
This collection of dermatology cases with color photos is designed to help you enhance your visual diagnostic skills and advance your patient care. What's Your Assessment? is ideal for nurses at all levels of practice:
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Physician's assistants
- Primary care nurses
- Wound care nurses
- Regular price: $49 each
- Shipping charges: $6 per book, order 3 or more and get free shipping to US addresses
- All Prices are in U.S. Dollars.