FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, January 4, 2011
Contact: Linda Alexander (email@example.com), 856-256-2300, ext 2411
Pitman, NJ - Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins has chosen Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), an association management, marketing and publishing company headquartered in Pitman, NJ, to provide advertising sales representation for nine physical therapy journals.
Under the new three-year contract, AJJ will represent the following journals:
- Strength and Conditioning Journal (official journal of the National Strength & Conditioning Association [NSCA])
- Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research (official journal of NSCA)
- Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine (official publication for the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, The Canadien Academy of Sport Medicine and the American Osteopathy Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy (official journal of the Neurology Section, American Physical Therapy Association [APTA])
- Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy (official journal of the Section on Geriatrics, APTA)
- Pediatric Physical Therapy (official journal of the Section on Pediatrics, APTA)
- Journal of Women's Health Physical Therapy (official journal of the Section on Women's Health, APTA)
- Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation (official journal of the Brain Injury Association of America
- Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation
Wolters Kluwer Health/LippincottWilliams & Wilkins and AJJ have a 15-year partnership history. AJJ provides conference, exhibit and registration management for the Clinical Symposium on Advances In Skin & Wound Care, Nursing 2011 Symposium and the National Conference for Nurse Practitioners.
"We are honored to expand our partnership with Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, a leader in health care publications and software," said AJJ President Anthony J. Jannetti. "Their journals, textbooks and products are highly respected, and AJJ's experience in advertising representation will contribute to their success."
AJJ ( www.ajj.com ) has been providing a broad range of management services for the health care industry and specialty nursing associations for more than 35 years. Services include corporate marketing, advertising, conference management and publishing. AJJ's full-service nursing association clients include the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN), the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN), the American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA) and the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA). AJJ has been named by the Association Management Company Institute as an accredited association management company (AMC), the highest recognition an AMC can receive.
About Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW) is a leading international publisher for health care professionals and students with nearly 300 periodicals and 1,500 books in more than 100 disciplines publishing under the LWW brand, as well as content-based sites and online corporate and customer services.
LWW is part of Wolters Kluwer Health, a leading provider of information and business intelligence for students, professionals and institutions in medicine, nursing, allied health and pharmacy. Major brands include traditional publishers of medical and drug reference tools and textbooks, such as Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and Facts & Comparisons®; and electronic information providers, such as Ovid®, UpToDate®, Medi-Span® and ProVation® Medical.
Wolters Kluwer Health is part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion ($4.9 billion), employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) is an association management, marketing, and publishing company serving the health care industry and specialty nursing associations. Visit us on the Web at www.ajj.com .
- Press Release