The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) is the association of professional nurses and associates who:
- Identify ambulatory care practice as a specialty that is essential to the continuum of accessible, high quality, and cost-effective health care.
- Are committed to their professional development and the quality of patient care in an ambulatory care environment and seek to actively engage in a community of like-minded professionals.
- Foster understanding and appreciation for the vital role of professional registered nurses as leaders, coordinators of patient care, and care providers in an ambulatory care setting.
Marketing Opportunities Include:
- ViewPoint Newsletter
- Email Newsletter
- Online Library Advertising
- AAACN Website ( www.aaacn.org )
- AAACN Annual Conference Program Book
- AAACN Annual Conference
- Corporate Membership
- Special Projects