Five nurses who are dedicated leaders and volunteers for two Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) nursing association clients were recently inducted into the 2019 class of Fellows of the American Academy of Nursing (Academy), one of the most prestigious honors in nursing.
The nurse leaders were inducted during a special ceremony at the Academy’s annual policy conference in Washington, DC, October 24-26, 2019.
American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN)
- Deena Gilland, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, of Covington, GA; AAACN National Director
- Stephanie Witwer, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, of Pine Island, MN; longtime member and volunteer; editor of the AAACN Core Curriculum for Ambulatory Care Nursing, 4th Edition
American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA)
- Tamara Kear, PhD, RN, CNS, CNN, of Doylestown, PA; ANNA President/ANNA CEO as of January 1, 2020
- Charlotte Thomas-Hawkins, PhD, RN, of Burlington, NJ; longtime member and dedicated volunteer
- Debra J. Hain, PhD, APRN, AGPCNP-BC, FAANP, FNKF, of Coconut Creek, FL; longtime member and dedicated volunteer
AJJ congratulates all of these very deserving nurse leaders for their impressive accomplishments and ongoing contributions to the nursing profession.
- Press Release