Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Pitman, NJ
Job-Type: Part Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), an association management company, is seeking qualified a candidate to provide administrative support to a national association.
This position will provide frontline support to our volunteer leadership and will assist in strategic planning and new product/ project development.
This interaction is very important to our organization so past experience working with volunteers is highly preferred as well as membership development. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for coordinating various offsite meeting throughout the year.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Progressive thinker.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products as well as the ability to learn a specialized
- database system.
- Bachelors Degree required and a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
- Ability to travel approximately 2 times a year.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), established in 1972, is an association management company located in Pitman, NJ. AJJ specializes in the management of health care organizations with a primary emphasis on professional nursing associations. AJJ is accredited by the Association Management Company Institute.