(This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE position)
Position: Membership Engagement Manager (AMSN)
Location: Pitman, NJ
Job-Type: Full Time (8:30am – 5 pm Monday - Friday)
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), an association management company, is seeking qualified candidates for a Membership Engagement Manager position.
The Membership Engagement Manager will be responsible for the oversight of membership functions for one of our client nursing associations, Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN). Responsibilities of the position include the creation of detailed business plans, budgets and reporting that are aimed at meeting organizational goals as well as programmatic goals.
- Develop and oversee the strategies and tools to increase and retain membership in AMSN.
- Serve as membership program manager.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan that aligns with the goals and objectives of the membership program, which will include measurable metrics to be used in assessing the program’s effectiveness.
- Develop and oversee member acquisition and retention programs.
- Oversee the chapter program.
- Oversee the member online community and grow engagement.
- Oversee the identification and implementation of documentation of communication standards and policies & procedures for membership.
- Manages relationships with other departments to coordinate numerous membership activities, operational and budgetary issues, volunteer activities, and to motivate and educate staff to participate in membership promotion and development.
- Contribute ideas and work with other staff to improve the value of AMSN membership across all aspects of the Association.
- Work with members, volunteers, and fellow staff in shaping consistency in all member programs and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an association environment, focusing on program management, and membership.
- Minimum of 3 years management and supervisory experience.
- Ability to manage an association program.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to make presentations to the Board of Directors.
- Professional and articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication and telephone skills, able to make independent decisions, free from immediate direction or supervision.
- Possess a disciplined approach to solving problems that gathers sufficient information and engages all perspectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access), Outlook, and internet applications; ability to rapidly learn new software products.
- Experience in managing individual and organizational records, report generation and functionality of NetForum Enterprise required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business environment
- Ability to be effective in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills to follow assignments through to completion, with a results-based focus.
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (1)
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), established in 1972, is an association management company located in Pitman, NJ. AJJ specializes in the management of health care organizations with a primary emphasis on professional nursing associations. AJJ is accredited by the Association Management Company Institute.
The Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN), established in 1992, is a professional specialty nursing association of over 12,000 members. It is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote excellence in medical-surgical nursing.
Apply for the position below
(This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE position)