Position: Marketing Designer
Location: Pitman, NJ
Job-Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), an association management company, is seeking qualified candidates for our Marketing Designer to help support our Marketing team.
This position serves as the creative center for email- and web-based marketing and communication. Beyond just design aspects, the Marketing Designer also manages and implements email blasts, email newsletters, and marketing automation campaigns for many of our clients.
- Ability to demonstrate examples of work in email and web design.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, and visual design elements for web and email.
- Understanding of responsive design and current UI/UX best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Previous experience with an email marketing/marketing automation platform.
- Experience with Drupal CMS.
- Collaborate with marketing and other staff to design, implement, and deliver/configure email blasts, newsletters, and campaigns; following appropriate proof/approval processes.
- Design and implement event microsites for client annual meetings in collaboration with related staff.
- Collaborate with marketing and other staff to design and implement website content as needed; following appropriate proof/approval processes. Support staff questions regarding feasibility and service capabilities.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), established in 1972, is an association management company located in Pitman, NJ. AJJ specializes in the management of health care organizations with a primary emphasis on professional nursing associations. AJJ is accredited by the Association Management Company Institute.
Apply for the position below
(This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE position)