Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Pitman, NJ
Job-Type: Full Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), an association management company, is seeking qualified candidates for our Marketing Coordinator to help support our Marketing team.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing with advertising in our Journals and Program Books and as an exhibit coordinator for offsite conferences. This includes assistance with preparing rate cards, developing promotional pieces, develop the exhibit prospectus for the conferences, and reaching out to advertisers via email and phone. This position will also send out confirmations, mail invoices, and maintain sales reports.
You will also be creating dynamic content for existing social media accounts (primarily Facebook and Twitter). Applicant must demonstrate flair and creativity, as well as the ability to produce marketing pieces that have both visual and written impact.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills with a commitment to excellence in professionalism for both internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to work with specialized database programs.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong project management attributes that involve planning, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ), established in 1972, is an association management company located in Pitman, NJ. AJJ specializes in the management of health care organizations with a primary emphasis on professional nursing associations. AJJ is accredited by the Association Management Company Institute.
Apply for the position below
(This is an IMMEDIATE HIRE position)