The Manager, Strategic Messaging will be responsible for the oversight of strategic messaging for one of our client nursing associations, Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) and the Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB). The position includes the creation and delivery of detailed marketing and communications plans, budgets and reporting that are aimed at meeting organizational goals as well as programmatic goals.
- Works with the team assigned to the client to create strategic messaging, develop and execute prioritized campaigns, track and analyze results.
- Manage analytical data for all messaging vehicles, including web, email, social media and print—looking for trends and monitoring and adjusting as needed for maximum effectiveness.
- Develop effective messaging for key segments, to increase participation and sales of programs/meetings, purchased products/services.
- Monitor the annual communication plan to ensure message consistency and recommend opportunities for cross-promotion.
- Write, edit, and support strong promotional copy and targeted marketing messages for segments of messaging campaigns. Identify cross-promotional opportunities.
- Incorporate the use of marketing automation, landing pages and automation functions to deliver targeted messaging, content and offers to members, prospects, partners and other constituencies.
- Maintain segmented flows (messaging, landing pages, offers) across marketing automation and websites.
- Ensure consistency of messaging and branding across segmented promotional efforts.
Undergraduate degree in business, communications or marketing, advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in strategic messaging and marketing required. This role requires the ability to develop comprehensive marketing plans intended to be used by the team in product/service/program promotion.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of accessing, evaluating and leveraging marketing and digital performance data to measure marketing, communications, campaigns, advertising and digital performance.
- Experience in healthcare association and event strategic messaging a plus.
- Proven creative and analytical skills, as well as experience developing and launching integrated campaigns needed.
- Excellent writing, presentation and proof-reading skills required; strong oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be team-oriented, with demonstrated project management, and client/liaison skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and collaboratively with the larger AJJ, Inc. corporate team within the corporate structure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects required; experience in web-based marketing required.
If you are interested in the position, please fill out the form below.